Tuesday 3 February 2015

The Day The World Floated Away

I took pictures of the moon this afternoon as it was rising over the frozen tundra. behind it, and to the left, you'll see Jupiter over there.

It must be -30f out there. I can't imagine how anything lives out here. Even those little mouse looking things that build tunnels in the snow and ice; a network of ice tunnels from here to god knows where, probably to the nearest corner store; were I imagine they go to get crackers.

There's also a handful of big vultures that fly around; I bet they eat those little gerbil looking things, they would have to, there's nothing else out here, well, there's foxes but if that black bird tried it's luck at eating a fox it wouldn't work out very well for the bird I don't believe. Foxes are a lot meaner than their pretty little smiling face let on. They'll tear you up and leave you on top of the gerbil caves; bird food.



No comments:

Post a Comment