Wednesday 7 September 2011

Last Day In Brisbane, QLD

My bags are all packed; full of Curry Tuna cans and insect repellant. In order to make weight I had to throw out some clothes that weren't needed; not making the cut was a veteran pair of Old Navy jeans that, much like a 43 year old Place Kicker, had bad knees, but it was strictly business, we hugged then he walked out of the stadium never to be seen again (as of yet anyways it was only 30 minutes ago).

I've always loved the run-on sentence it's been one I've used since before I knew better. They fixed it and then I later learned, "to hell with them, this is how I talk, a lot of information as quickly as possible, Amen."

7 A.M. we need to be on the other side of the city and ready for anything. For all I know I'll be in the bed of a wooden framed pickup truck with a bunch of chickens; for that, I've removed most of my music from my MEDIA PLAYER and loaded it with movies and TV Show's, all of which I've seen at least 10 times.

So goodbye to "Dirty" the Xbox (that's really the user sign-in for Xbox live on that thing), goodbye to those damn Magpie attacks...

e-

No comments:

Post a Comment